Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day (I Know Yo Mamma and I Enjoyed It) He He He...

I love my mother, and I thank her today on mother's day, but since yo mamma serves no purpose to me (during the day) I've desided to insult her. Hope you enjoy!

Yo mamma so ugly she makes Onions cry.

Yo mamma so stupid if she would to speak her mind she would be speachless

Yo mamma so poor, the burglars break in and leave money

Yo mamma twice the man you are.

Yo mamma is so fat she has three shirt sizes, jumbo, humongus, and "OH MY GOD IT'S COMING TOWARDS US!!"

Yo mamma so poor I saw her kicking a can down the street and asked her what she was doing she said moving.

Yo mamma so ugly, yo daddy would rather kiss her ass before going work everyday

It took yo mamma 10 tries to get her drivers license, she couldnt get used to the front seat!

This is a fact, yo mamma's breath Is wack, she needs a tic, not a tac, but the whole damn pack

I don't mean to be mean, but yo mamma needs listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but
the whole damn bottle.

Peace Out,
I Hope Yo Mamma can make it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home