Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Cheer



It's been a very life changing year and each day I feel as if was changing, becoming more mature and stuff... But what strikes me the most is that for the first time in my life I don't care about Christmas. I found out a long time that Santa didn't exist, but there was still a bit of Chrismas cheer inside me, but this year nothing.

Each year I would ask my parents for something, but this year I don't want anything. Perhalps its because pretty soon I'll be moving to college and I don't want any more junk I can't take along or maybe I've just become a grinch .

Christmas sux in my opinion,it's just a sceme companies have created to rob people blind of their money. Whatever happened to love and peace on earth for the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home